Motivate Your Employees With Group Term Life Insurance
All good employers know that it is very important to have your workforce motivated. An excellent way of doing so is by acquiring a good term life insurance for all your employees. At first it could sound like an expensive and complicated plan, but that’s not at all the case. A growing number of companies are purchasing this service for their workers.
Start the right way, opt for group insurance plans!
When applying for insurance services for a business, acquiring individual policies often ends in an expensive and time consuming process, not only at the beginning, but also when undesirable events take place.
Signing up for a group life term insurance will be beneficial both practically and economically. It will allow you to save time by sending the documents and forms in bulk, which also reduces the administrative costs.
Insurance companies also benefit from this choice because it allows them to have a slightly more favorable risk rate with multiple benefits, even for the employer.
According to expert brokers and employers, group term life insurance is a key component when giving employees a benefit package. Their families will be thankful for this choice as well.
Get additional benefits, get your group term life insurance from us!
At Group Insurance Plan Malaysia, we have developed the A-SME Plus insurance plan, a solution for employers and employees. Some of the benefits that your company and your employees will get are:
- In addition to the Basic Plan, which offers insurance protection against death or total and permanent disability due to natural and accidental causes, the A-SME Plus plan covers:
- Group Accidental Death & Disablement
- Group Critical Illness (optional)
- Group Partial Permanent Disability
- Group Long Term Disability
- 100% tax deductible premium.
- Save time and money by acquiring the simplest and easiest insurance product.
- Get immediate support. Our Customer Service Centre is always available.
- Get detailed reports and analysis. A wide ride range of reports is available so you can have full control of your insurance activity.
Call us now, our experience staffs can help you choose the best offer suited to your company’s requirements.
What are the requirements for group term life insurance?
- In order for your business to be eligible for group term life insurance, there must be a minimum of 5 employees in the company and a maximum of 150.
- Employees must work full-time; understanding full-time as more than 30 hours of work per week.
- Employees must be under the age limit, which is 65 years.
As you already know, the core of your company is the people working on it. Make an intelligent move by investing in them. Workers who can see that you care for their health and the wellbeing of their families will have a good motivation, which translates to better results for the business.